To protect your hands from cracking, you should wear gloves during washing or cleaning, constantly use moisturizers and avoid using soap containing chemicals.
Treatments from home:
- Eat lots of vegetables and fruits to get all your needed vitamins for a healthy skin.
- Massage your hands with orange juice to protect them from cracking.
- Mix cactus with honey and paint your hands every day.
- Mix water soaked barley with lemon juice and then rub your hands with the mixture, and after they dry, rinse with water.
- Mix Lemon, sugar and water, and paint your hands with the mixture, then after they dry, rinse with water.
- Massage your hands with potato juice. When dry, rinse with water.
- The combination of almond oil, rose water, milk, coconut, eggs, honey and gelatin helps to get rid of the cracks on the hands.
- Drinking a lot water throughout the day, at least 3 to 4 liters, can prevent the cracking of your hands.